Vitamin C Night Cream Serum / Skin Brightening Glowing & spotless
Also, Read This: Lemon Face Mask For Instant Glowing & Whiten Skin
Everyone knows that vitamins are very beneficial for our body, but do you know that there are some vitamins that we can use to easily eliminate many problems of our face.
Today we will use vitamin C in this article. Although vitamin C is beneficial for the whole body but most beneficial for the skin. Vitamin C is used to make the skin healthy and glowing, along with the help of Vitamin C, not only eliminate dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles from the face but also get rid of these problems from the root. Therefore, dermatologists and beauty experts also recommend the uses of vitamin C Serum.
In this article, you will learn how to make vitamin C night cream serum at home as well as I will tell you what is the right way to use vitamin C serum for best results on the skin. Vitamin C serum makes your skin brightening & glowing.
How to make vitamin C night cream serum at home
Ingredients: Vitamin C tablet, aloevera Gel, and Vitamin E capsule.
How To Make:
- Take 2 tablespoon vitamin c tablets. Crush them to make a powder.
- Now take 1 tsp. of vitamin c powder, 2 tsp. of Aloe vera Gel and 1 capsule of Vitamin E oil.
- Mix them well.
- Take Some Vitamin C cream and apply it on your face.
- You can also apply this cream on your hands and feet to make them soft, young & wrinkles free.
How It Works:
Vitamin C Boosts collagen production. Collagen deficiency makes the skin dull & lifeless. Collagen rejuvenates the skin from the roots & reduces wrinkles & signs of aging.
It lightens dark spots, age spots & helps you get younger & smoother skin.
Cream with Vitamin C improves the appearance and texture of the skin.
Right Way To Use of Vitamin C Night Cream & Serum
Vitamin C serum / Night Cream works magic on your skin, but it is important to apply it correctly.
- To apply vitamin C serum on the face, first, clean the face with face wash. Then after cleansing the face, wipe your face with a clean towel.
- The serum only gives good results when it is absorbed by the skin. So always use it only on moist skin.
- Then take a little serum in your hand and apply it on your face with the help of fingers. Massage the face with a light hand after applying the serum.
- Apart from this, you can also use vitamin C serum by mixing it with moisturizer cream.
- Wait 10 minutes after applying the serum and then apply whatever moisturizer or sunscreen cream you like. With this, it stays on the face for a long time and gives good results. You can feel magic on your skin by making it part of your routine.