Newspaper nail art - How To Make Newspaper Nails
Hi ... I know, all-girls (mostly teenagers) love 💗 nail art design. Girls always try different-different nail art designs on their nails. Some girls go to the salon for the best nail art design because they feel that nail art design is complicated. But trust me, Nail art might seem difficult but it's not.
Here I will teach you Newspaper Nail Art Design!. Newspaper nail art is adorable. Must-Try it while painting your nails and you will like 👍 it 100%. So let's start now!
Read This: Nail care tips and tricks
How to Make Newspaper Nails
You will need the following things:
- Nail polish(you can use whatever color you want)
- Transparent nail varnish / topcoat
- Small empty container.
- Newspaper or magazine and scissors (cut them in small pieces as shown in the picture)
- A cotton cloth/tissue towel
- Tap water
- Nail polish remover and some earbuds ( if something goes messy)
Follow these steps for how to design newspaper nail art ...
1. First of all, wash your hands with a mild soap before painting your nails.
2. Paint your nails in a light grey nail polish color((you can use whatever color you want)) and Let it dry.
3. Spread newspaper strips over your nails and cut them into pieces. Make sure that each piece is enough to cover an entire nail.
4. Pour a bit of rubbing water into the cap or into a small jar. You want to have enough water to soak each nail in. Dip a fingernail into the water for about 15 seconds then remove your finger from the bowl and shake off some of the dripping liquid.
5. Quickly grab a newspaper piece and align it to your nail bed. Press hard for about 20 sec. Make sure to also press on the sides to ensure full coverage. Slowly peel off the newspaper.
6. In the last, Apply the transparent topcoat on your nails. This is so important because without it, the newspaper will rub off. It also gives your nail some extra shine. Enjoy!
Now let's see how newspaper nail art looks...
I hope you all enjoyed this Newspaper nail art 👍.