Download Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7
Free alternative for Office productivity tools: Apache OpenOffice - formerly known as OpenOffice.org - is an open-source office productivity software suite containing word processor, spreadsheet, presentation, graphics, formula editor, and database management applications. It can be downloaded and used completely free of charge for any purpose.
OpenOffice is available in many languages, works on all common computers, stores data in ODF - the international open standard format - and is able to read and write files in other formats, included the format used by the most common office suite packages. OpenOffice is also able to export files in PDF format. OpenOffice has supported extensions, in a similar manner to Mozilla Firefox, making easy to add new functionality to an existing OpenOffice installation.
Compatible with other major office suites, Apache OpenOffice is free to download, use, and distribute. Download it now, and get:
- Writer - a word processor you can use for anything from writing a quick letter to producing an entire book.
- Calc - a powerful spreadsheet with all the tools you need to calculate, analyze, and present your data in numerical reports or sizzling graphics.
- Impress - the fastest, most powerful way to create effective multimedia presentations.
- Draw - lets you produce everything from simple diagrams to dynamic 3D illustrations.
- Base - lets you manipulate databases seamlessly. Create and modify tables, forms, queries, and reports, all from within Apache OpenOffice.
- Math - lets you create mathematical equations with a graphic user interface or by directly typing your formulas into the equation editor.
Download Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7 for Windows | 135.0 MB
Download Apache OpenOffice 4.1.7 for MacOS X | 165.0 MB