Homemade Hand Scrub | DIY Lemon & Sugar Hand Scrub
This DIY lemon and sugar scrub can be used on both body and face. It is ideal for rough spots such as feet, knees, elbows, and hands. It is also great for nail beds and cuticles. To use on the face, this scrub works great for those who have acne. The use of lemon and sugar scrub on the whole body can be beneficial, which makes the skin soft and fair.
Lemon: The lemon contains vitamin-C and citric acid which removes excess oil from the skin, removes skin blackness and suntan.
|Lemon- Homemade Hand Scrub|
Sugar: Sugar contains many minerals like vitamin-B, copper, iron, calcium, potassium. It removes dead skin and softens the skin.
|Sugar- Homemade Hand Scrub|
Homemade Hand Scrub
Homemade Hand Scrub. DIY Lemon & Sugar Hand Scrub is very good to make your hands soft and fair. It moisturizes the skin so that the skin looks beautiful. You can easily make Lemon & Sugar Hand Scrub from ordinary household ingredients.
Ingredients: Sugar, Olive oil (or coconut, almond oil), Lemon juice, Few drops of vanilla.
Note: The amount of essential ingredients depends on the amount of scrub you want to make. For the one small jar, you can use about 1 cup of sugar.
How to Make:
- Pour the sugar into the jar that you'll use and then dump the sugar into a mixing bowl
- Slowly add small amounts of olive oil to the sugar until the sugar holds shape.
- Add enough lemon juice to the sugar. You can put lemon more than the olive oil. (Optional add 1 lemon to one small jar).
- Adding a few drops of vanilla extract is optional, but it masked the smell of olive oil and made it smell even yummier.
- Now this homemade hand scrub is ready for use.
I suggest always using small jars since all the ingredients are edible (and therefore spoilable) and should be used within a month.
How To Use: Apply to your hands (also apply nails and cuticles especially), and rub in circular motions for 5 to 10 minutes. Then wash your hand with normal water. Enjoy the silky softness of your impossibly smooth hand.