how to grow your eyebrows fast | Home Remedies
How to grow your eyebrows fast
Eyebrows increase the beauty of our eyes. If the eyebrows are not thick, then we try to show them thicker with the help of market products. In a natural way, we can thick and grow Longer our eyebrows.
1. Almond Oil: Almonds contain Vitamin-E and Vitamin-B. Which is good for hair growth. And makes the eyebrows fast dense.
Take a few drops of almond oil and massage your eyebrows with light hands. Use it for one to two months before sleeping it every night. In a few months, the effect will be visible.
Coconut oil can also be used instead of almond oil.
2. Home Made Serum With Vaseline: Petroleum jelly keeps moisture in your eyebrows. Petroleum compound avoids moisture and hence keeps the skin moist. It helps to make your eyebrows tall and fuller.
1st Use: Apply the Vaseline Jelly on the Brow and massage for about 5 minutes and then leave it overnight.
2nd Use: 2 tablespoon Vaseline(Vaseline help to grow your new eyebrow hair and Vaseline is the best moisturizer for eyebrow and eyelashes), 2 teaspoon Castrol Oil and add 2 vitamin capsule mix it well. Store it in a container. This serum 100% work to grow your eyebrow.
Before going to bed apply it on your eyebrows and massage it for 2 -3 min. Leave it for overnight.
3. Onion juice: Onion juice contains B and C vitamins which are very good for hair growth. It rapidly increases the development of hair and eyebrow hair. Onion contains a pungent odor that people do not like. Therefore, to remove the odor, you can use lemon juice.
Take One onion and peel the skin. Cut it into cubes and put them in a mixer jar. Grind them to a smooth paste and extract the juice. Massage this juice into the eyebrows for about 5 min. Allow it to dry and then wash it.
Use it daily. It helps the growth of eyebrow hair.
4.Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is the best conditioner for the skin as well as a moisturizer. It is very good to improve blood circulation. Coconut oil contains various proteins as well as nutrients like Vitamin E and Iron. Those who promote healthy and thick eyebrows.
Put a few drops of warm coconut oil on your fingertips and apply it on your eyebrows. Massage it for a few mins and leave it overnight. Do this daily for 1 - 2 months to notice changes in your eyebrows.
5. aloe vera gel: Aloe vera has enzyme and moisturizing properties which nourish hair follicles and make your eyebrows sharp and thick.
Mix aloe vera gel and Vitamin E oil and apply it on your eyebrows. Leave it for 30 mins and then rinse it off with normal warm water. Use it daily and see results again in a few months
6. Milk: There is a lot of goodness in milk, this is the reason that it is used in various skincare products, it contains a protein called casein. Milk triggers and stimulates healthy hair growth. Doing this daily, you may get good results.
Soak the milk with the help of cotton ball. Massage your eyebrows with cotton. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash it with water.
7.Castor oil: Castor oil is one of the most effective treatments for the development of eyebrows. It contains proteins, vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants which nourish hair follicles and promote hair growth.
8.Lemon: Lemon enhances your beauty as well as lemon can also be useful for making your eyebrows thick. Vitamin C and B are rich in folic acid and other nutrients in lemon, which can promote eyebrow hair growth.
Rub a piece of lemon on your eyebrows. Leave the juice for 15 to 20 minutes and then rinse with warm water.
9. Fenugreek Seeds: Fenugreek seeds can also help in increasing eyebrows. Fenugreek seeds contain proteins as well as nicotinic acid and lecithin that promote hair growth. These seeds also help in the rebuilding of hair follicles.
Soak 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds in water for at least 5 hours. Now grind the seeds in the paste, then mix a little coconut oil. Just before going to bed, place the paste on the eyebrows and leave it overnight. Wash it with warm water in the morning. Follow this 2 or 3 times a week for 2 months.
10. Egg yolk: The hair of the eyebrows is made of keratin proteins, and egg is a great source of protein. Thus, it can help to improve the health of your hair, which in turn will make your eyebrows thicker.
1 Cut the egg and separate the yolk from the white part.Beat the yolk until you achieve a thick, creamy consistency. Apply it on each of your brows with a cotton swab. Leave it for 15 to 2 minutes and then wash it with cold water. Use this protein treatment once or twice a week.