Dandruff Remedy at Home ~ Bye Bye dandruff
Dandruff is one of the worst hair problems. It's annoying and painful, but it's also visible if you have black hair. The problem is mostly in the winter. Many people consider dandruff as normal, but dandruff can also cause problems in your eyes. We do not even wear black color clothes because of dandruff because it is visible on it by flying from the hair. Dandruff and hair fall is a common problem that affects most people during the winter session. Both External and internal care is so important to stop hair fall and dandruff.
Here some home remedies for fight dandruff and hair fall-
1. Onion And Aloe vera Juice - It is the best solution get rid of dandruff. Cut the onion into a piece. Grind them and make a smooth paste and extract the juice and add 4 tbsp aloe vera gel. Mix it. Massage this juice into your scalp. Leave it for 30 min then wash it with a mild shampoo.
|Onion and Aloe Vera Juice|
2. Sour Curd - Curd is an excellent tonic for hair quality and also prevents hair fall. Yogurt is one of the best conditioners for hair. For hair shine and dandruff control, the use of curd is not less than any herb.
Apply curd to your hair and scalp. Leave it for 1 hour. After washing your hair with mild shampoo.
3. Neem Leaves - Neem is more convenient than other for dandruff. Neem can be easily used because Neem is available almost everywhere. Neem leaves are used for the treatment of many skin and hair. It contains anti-microbial elements as well as purifying the blood.
It is an amazing home remedy for dandruff. Grind a bunch of neem leaves to a thick paste. Apply this paste on your scalp and hair. Leave it 10 to 15 min and then wash it with water.
4. Lemon juice - Lemon juice helps in treating dandruff at home without using harmful chemicals.
Apply this remedy at least twice a week.
Read this: Use Lemon to get rid of pimple
5. Vinegar - Vinegar helps to remove dead skin cells and it also balances the pH of the scalp. Vinegar helps to kill dandruff fungus and bacteria.
Take 3 tbsp vinegar. Massage vinegar in your scalp. Leave it for 10 minutes. Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
6. Baking Soda - Wet your hair and rub the baking soda on your hair and scalp. Leave for one minute, then wash it well. You can also use light shampoo to wash hair. Use twice a week for best results.
Baking soda is very good to fight against overactive fungus, which causes dandruff.
7. Coconut Oil & Lemon Massage: Coconut oil nourishes your hair and lemon juice helps treat Russian at home because it has anti-fungal properties, antioxidants, vitamin C and citric acid that fight with dandruff and promote hair.
|Coconut Oil & Lemon Massage|
Heat 1 tbsp of coconut oil and mix it in the equal amount of lemon juice. Massage your scalp. Leave it for 20 min. After 20 min wash your hair with shampoo
8. Fenugreek pack: fenugreek seeds are very useful for treating dandruff problem.
In a bowl, soak fenugreek in water throughout the night. The next day, grind fenugreek well and make a smooth paste. Put this paste on your hair and scalp. Leave it for 30 to 45 minutes. Then wash your hair well. Must be done at least twice a week. By doing so the hair starts growing rapidly and Dendroff ends in the hair.
9. Orange Peel Pack: Orange peel is the best home remedies for treating dandruff problem.
Thrown an orange peel in a food processor and add some lemon juice. Grind all the ingredients and make a smooth paste. Apply this paste on your scalp and leave it 30 minutes. After that wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
Apply this remedy twice a week.
You will also like this article: Haircare tips