Download Adobe Reader DC 2018.011.20058
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software is the free, trusted standard for viewing, printing, signing, and annotating PDFs. It’s the only PDF viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content – including forms and multimedia. It’s connected to Adobe Document Cloud – so you can work with PDFs on computers and mobile devices.
With Acrobat Reader DC, you can also unlock premium features to do more with PDFs when you purchase a subscription to Adobe PDF Pack, Adobe Export PDF, Adobe Send & Track, or Adobe Send for Signature.
- View and annotate PDF files. With Acrobat Reader DC, you can do even more than open and view PDF files. It’s easy to add annotations to documents using a complete set of commenting tools.
- Open once, read anywhere. With Mobile Link, recently viewed files are easy to access from all of your computers, browsers, and mobile devices — regardless of where you last viewed them.
- Convert PDFs to Word. Additional Adobe Document Cloud services are just a click away. Inside Reader, you can subscribe to activate additional capabilities to create PDF files and export them to Word or Excel.
- Fill, sign, and send PDF forms. Say goodbye to paper forms. Instead, type responses on your PDF form. Add your e-signature. Submit the form electronically. And save a copy for your records.
- Manage software rollouts and standards compliance. Use Adobe and Microsoft tools to manage and deploy updates. Get support for a wide range of document security standards. Extend Reader functionality using the free Acrobat SDK.
Processor: 1.5GHz or faster
OS: Windows 7, 8 or 10 (32bit/64bit) | Mac OS X | Android
HDD: 500 MB of available hard-disk space
Display: 1024×768 screen resolution
Adobe Reader DC
Download Adobe Reader DC English (US) | Setup | 115,08 MB | 2018.011.20058
Download Adobe Reader DC Manual | Online
Download Adobe Reader DC 18 for MacOSX (English) (175 MB)
Adobe Reader for Android
Adobe Reader 17.5.0 x86 | 21,53 MB
Adobe Reader 17.5.0 arm | 20,53 MB